Tips n Triks Speed Up Your Internet Connection (part 2) - Continuing my posting before (Tips n Triks Speed Up Your Internet Connection (part 1-red), I want to give something to speed up your internet connection. Please follow tips below step by step :
1. You must change DNS server in your connection with Open start menu --> connect to,
then short your connection/modem, and then right click --> properties.
2. In Properties Window,open Networking Tab, then short TCP/IP, click properties,
will appear TCP/IP window.
3. Next step check "use the following DNS server address"
4. Fill Preffered DNS server using 184.108.40.206
5. Fill Alternated DNS server using 220.127.116.11
6. Click OK then re-connect
Have nice surfing!