Tips n Triks Speed Up Your Internet Connection (part 1) - Your internet connection is too slooooww???, Don't worry, to be more fast, I will give trick below :
1. Before, make sure your browser is firefox. You can download it for free license.
2. Download fasterfox in https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon /9037 Before you start download, you must to register (sign up is free). If you have signed up, you can download fasterfox, and fasterfox will integrate in to your firefox automatically. If fasterfox has installed,fasterfox icon will appear in right bottom corner. Please right click that icon,choose options. in "preset" tab select "custom". In "fasterfox" tab, please check "enable enhanced perfetching". In "Pipelining" tab, fill "max pipelining request" to 500. Then click OK.
3. Then Do additional tips as below :
* Open registry editor then short to : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters
* Add new string DWORD, by right click Edit -> New -> "DWORD Value" and add names with value, as below :
* DefaultTTL = 80 hex (or 128 decimal)
* EnablePMTUBHDetect = 0
* EnablePMTUDiscovery = 1
* GlobalMaxTcpWindowSize = 7FFF hex (or 32767 decimal)
* TcpMaxDupAcks = 2
* SackOpts = 1
* Tcp1323Opts = 1
* TcpWindowSize = 7FFF hex (or 32767 decimal)
close registry and restart computer..